So enough of the negative stuff, what can we do to make all this a little more comfortable?
- Get into the word of God and pray; these are by far the greatest things to give you peace. Jesus Christ is Lord, if you trust Him, He will show you the way.
- Be around people who care about you; weather they believe you or not, being around people who care does help. If you don't have anyone do your best to make some new friends.
- Exercise and healthy eating; I need to do these more often but they really do help
- Get a Job and stay in employment; this is easier said than done sometimes but you must try. Never give up!
- Plenty of baths and sowers; Hygiene is important and baths are good for relaxing.
- Activism; This may make the harassment worse but it makes you feel you are doing something. Make a blog, make youtube videos, create a facebook group, hand out flyers in the street, or anything.
- Laughter; if you can find amusement in your situation, this will help to alleviate some of the stress.
- See number 1.; The most important
I am in a position now that I know my harassment will continue for the rest of my life. The Lord has shown me things that will come to pass before my death, and I am sure He has told me at what age I will die. This all may sound morbid but I see it as an honour to a) join Christ in His suffering and b) to have revelations from God. I just pray that the Lord God will give me the strength to continue this race through the trials I must continue to face. I put my trust in Him.